BREAKING CANTEEN NEWS - WE'RE BRINGING THE OUTDOORS INDOORS!!!! As the weather has decided to be typically 'Scottish' tomorrow for the launch of Canteen we are bringing in some stretch tents which will cover the WHOLE courtyard!
Canteen is East Lothian’s only street food festival and one of the best in Scotland. Featuring a selection of the UK’s most acclaimed traders, Rogue Village create a family-friendly carnival atmosphere within the restored 18th century Archerfield Walled Garden.
There’s more than just the finger-licking food on offer with resident DJs, Four Corners, setting the soundtrack, open air cocktail bar, acres of landscaped grounds to explore, The Fairy Trail and play area for kids. We always have a few surprises thrown in from live music to breakdance battles, microbrewery tours and art areas. The perfect day trip for foodies, families or those looking for a country escape.
Our Easter Special features an Easter Hunt (free hunt sheets are available from the Canteen Courtyard) and Easter Crafting Area.
Top tips: Lunchtime is our busiest time, why not consider coming a little later and avoid the queues. Most traders take cash-only payments and although there is an ATM onsite we recommend bringing cash with you.
- Fox Hat: The Ultimate BBQ trader!
- Shrimp Wreck: Urban Seafood
- Umami Spice Girl: Malaysian & Mexican
- Herringbone Horsebox: East Lothian's finest mixologists!
- Herbivore Kitchen: Purveyors of all thing vegan and vegetarian
- Pizza Geeks: Handmade, wood fired, Neapolitan-inspired pizza
- Meat Stack (Formerly The Grind): Real American Cheeseburgers!
- Orinoco: Authentic Venezuelan Arepas
- Bostock: The best donuts you have EVER tasted!
- Crema Caravan: UK's first Crème Brûlée van. British Street Food Award: Best Dessert 2015
- Poco Prosecco : The Little Italian Prosecco Van
Line-up subject to change
Entry: £1 per adult / children free (no booking required)
Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times, be comfortable in busy environments and owners are responsible for their behaviour.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS & SPONSORS: