THIS MONTH WE FEATURE A BIG FISH LITTLE FISH TAKEOVER FROM 3-6PM. BIG FISH LITTLE FISH ARE ONE OF THE UK'S LEADERS IN FAMILY RAVES (AS SEEN AT GLASTONBURY, CAMP BESTIVAL AND THE SOUTH BANK CENTRE. THEY'LL BE JOINING US WITH THEIR RESIDENT DJS, PARACHUTES, ARTS & CRAFTS, BABY CHILL-OUT ZONE AND A HANDFUL OF SURPRISES.
Canteen is East Lothian’s only street food festival and one of the best in Scotland. Featuring a selection of the UK’s most acclaimed traders, Rogue Village create a family-friendly carnival atmosphere within the restored 18th century Archerfield Walled Garden.
There’s more than just the finger-licking food on offer with resident DJs, Four Corners, setting the soundtrack, open air cocktail bar, acres of landscaped grounds to explore, The Fairy Trail and play area for kids. We always have a few surprises thrown in from live music to breakdance battles, microbrewery tours and art areas. The perfect day trip for foodies, families or those looking for a country escape.
Top tips: Lunchtime is our busiest time, why not consider coming a little later and avoid the queues. Most traders take cash-only payments and although there is an ATM onsite we recommend bringing cash with you.
- Freddy & Hicks (Vegetarian & vegan)
- Fujisan (Japanese)
- Ginger & Chilli (Indian)
- Fatboys (Caribbean)
- Moo Pie (Gourmet Ice cream & gelato)
- Pizza Geeks (Wood fired pizza)
- Moskito Spanish Bites (Tapas)
- Shrimpwreck (Urban seafood)
- SugarDaddy's Bakery (Gluten free brownies, cakes and treats)
- Crown & Kitchen (BBQ)
- Archerfield Courtyard Bar (Draught ales, wine and soft drinks)
- Poco Prosecco (The Little Italian Prosecco Van)
- Herringbone Horsebox (Cocktails & mocktails)
Entry: £1 per adult / children free (no booking required)
Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times, be comfortable in busy environments and owners are responsible for their behaviour.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS & SPONSORS: